Every Saturday, I publish a weekly deals post on my special website www.noralinks.com with some exciting new releases in gay romance, 99 cent deals, and books that are free that weekend. I also send out this link to my newsletter subscribers (10k+ subscribers). These listings are getting a lot of attention and clicks.
It’s important to note first and foremost that this is not a comprehensive list of all new releases and deals, but a curated one that shows the deals and books I think my readers will love. It’s also not a paid listing (meaning it’s free for authors to submit a deal), but something I do to share my love for gay romance and great new deals with others. It’s all super subjective, and that means some deals won’t be selected.
If you want to submit a deal, here’s how.
Requirements Weekly Deals
To be considered for a listing in the weekly deals, please check if the book meets these requirements:
- I only list MM romances, no MMF or any other combination. That’s no judgment of any kind, but I write MM so that’s what I focus on. MMM+ is no problem, of course, considering I write it myself, and I do list every subgenre within MM. It has to be a romance, though, meaning books that focus on a romance and that have a happy ending. Dark romance is fine as long s it has a happy ending. If it’s an open ending, chances are I won’t list it.
- A book has to be professional looking in terms of cover and blurb, and I prefer books that already have at least ten reviews with a good average review score.
- The book has to be 99c or free on Saturday both in the US and the UK. This does not apply to new releases.
- I prefer full sized books but I will list novellas every now and then.
- New release recs especially are super personal. I simply list those that I’m excited about or pick books from lesser known authors to give them a boost. You can always inform me of a new release, but that’s not a guarantee I’ll list it.
- I don’t list book stuffers or scammers if I can avoid it. That includes deliberate false categorization on Amazon. Sometimes, I don’t know till afterward, since I obviously don’t read everything before I recommend it. If you see me recommend a book you know has issues, please contact me and I’ll delete it from the list.