It’s time for another list of best gay romances and today we’re focusing on the best gay romance series. Series are known to be favorite with many readers, both series that can be read as stand alones and series that need to be read in order.
I asked the readers in my reader group on Facebook what their favorite gay romance series were and here’s the top 10 they came up with. It’s obviously super subjective and personal, but I’ve read most of these MM (or MMM) series and I have to admit that these are good…
- The Protectors Series by Sloane Kennedy
- Made Marian Series by Lucy Lennox
- Heathens Ink Series by K.M. Neuhold
- No Shame Series by Nora Phoenix (me! 🙂 )
- Forever Wilde Series by Lucy Lennox
- Souls of Chicago Series by Annabella Michaels
- Curl Up and Dye Mysteries by Aimee Nicole Walker
- Pelican Bay Series by Sloane Kennedy
- Temptation Series by Ella Frank
- Metropolis Series by Riley Hart and Devon McCormack
Honorable mentions were Nothing Special Series by A.E. Via, The Phoenix Club Series by C.J. Bishop (a personal favorite of mine…those books are crack, seriously), and The Men of Crooked Bend Series by Taylor Rylan.
Obviously, there are a TON of MM gay romance series missing. To give you an idea: in the poll I created, readers could add their own options and we ended up with over a hundred series titles. Come join Nora’s Nook on Facebook if you want to know the rest!